Friday 6 June 2014

My Blog, My Design.........

Welcome one and all to my Blog!

I am here to tell you about an exciting (ummmmm maybe not that exciting) opportunity, and a place where you can come and read all about......

.....ME.....

I know it sounds a little conceited, but seriously I can be interesting, and sometimes I am even fun!

No, but in all seriousness I have created this blog to showcase what I can and even what I cannot do. I am happy to share my achievements and even my failures.

I am not going to waste any time introducing myself, if you want to know who I am, my family and what I do for a living then have a look at the about me page! You may even find out something interesting about me. 

On to the good stuff.....

(as I was putting those full stops in my head was saying DUN, DUN, DUNNNN)

I thought I might start by sharing a list of links as to where you can find the stuff I used to create both my Blog Header and Blog Background. 

Click on each picture to be taken to where you too can purchase them.

itKuPiLLi Imagenarium  - Collage Maker Paper Pack

itKuPiLLi Imagenarium Collage Maker Papers

itKuPiLLi Imagenarium - Collage Maker 2  Kit

itKuPiLLi Imagenarium Collage Maker 2

itKuPiLLi Imagenarium - Still Kit

itKuPiLLi Imagenarium Still

Holliewood Studios - Art Journaling Kit 3

Art Journaling 3

Holliewood Studios - Art Dollies Kit

Art Dollies

All kits were purchased from Deviant Scrap, and there are many talented designers that contribute and collaborate to produce wonderful and affordable kits suitable for any form of digital art! (They even have stuff you can print for Mixed Media)

No comments:

Post a Comment