It has been a little while since I have had time to create something, between myself being sick and having sick kids I have not had a lot of free time.
But.........all that changed today!
After some much needed tidying of my craft room I managed to sit down and create a page in my art journal. I have changed things around a little as I have been having a lot of trouble finding a journal that can take the weight of all the media that I use and lately I have really liked using lots of embellishments.
Because of this the books I have used tend to become quite bulky and will not hold lots of layers. So I have gotten myself a wire bound sketch book and I am creating my pages on heavy weight cardstock and then mounting them into the sketch book.
So without further ado..............
- Kaszazz SB Essentials 12x12 Cardstock (White)
- Kaszazz Leonardo Stamp
- Tim Holtz Decorative Strip Die (Tattered Banners)
- Metal Embelishments (Gears and Flourish)
- Distress Ink (Vintage Photo)
- Distress Paint (Tumbled Glass)
- Recollections Flowers (Blue)
- Prima Marketing Gem Flourish
- My Minds Eye Cowboy 6x6 Paper Pad
- Old Book Pages
- Crafter's Workshop 12x12 Stencil (Ledger)
-Tim Holtz Tiny Tabs and Tags Die
- Ranger Archival Ink (Black)
- Glossy Accents
This is by no means a complete list of materials as I have a feeling that I have forgotten something, but at this stage I cannot think what it could be.
One last thing before I go, I just have to say that I really love the blue/brown colour combination and I seem to really use it a lot in my artwork.
Well thats all from me for now, keep a look out for another creation very soon!